Exploit pay discount without login full hack bluestacks Plants vs. Zombies™ 2 6.3.1 version

1. Purchase=Coin Pack 5000

2. Info=Save your brains!

3. notices=I love this game it’s sooooooo good but I just wanna know when will there be new worlds and also I forgot about this game for a while (a whole year actually) and when I found out about this game I wondered if it was still getting updates and I looked inside and was amazed when I left this game modern day part one had just come out so when I came back I was really amazed at how much this game has evolved I love the level system but kinda disappointed there wasn’t new worlds to play and I was kinda hopeful because I got a gift for coming back after being gone it was a key that unlocked all worlds so I wanted to try a new world but sadly there were none but good job on this games memory I had a phone last time I played and now I have an iPad and it saved all my plants my worlds my progress and more and also I was pretty amazed there wasn’t a pvz3 but hey five stars but add more worlds that aren’t as hard as modern day but still with the boss fights and stuff speaking of the bosses they are very fun but could you not make it so hard to get to them I’m close to the far future boss but I’m stuck on level 22 so please add a way to make the levels easier the only boss I have beaten was the very first zomboss level and I really love the game but there needs to be new worlds and fresh new bosses with easier levels

4. Languages=Portuguese

5. audience Score=156878 votes

6. "As beautifully presented as it is absorbing to play: 8.7 out of 10." – ign.com

7. 119805 kilobyte

Wrewxjqtt.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

Erin این وبلاگ جهت محک زدن بهره هوشی است. من و روزام ... فِکر میکُنَن ما خَریم ツ موزیک , آهنگ Ashley mohandestamam دکتر افضل طیبی ایران سایت